In November of 1990 the Lord instructed Pastor Andrew to begin a Bible study in his home on Sunday evenings. Soon there was not room enough in
their living room to accommodate all the folks that were coming.
In July of 1991, under the prompting of the Holy Spirit Good Shepherd Fellowship Church
began in a little storefront building at 1329 Main
Street, Marinette Wisconsin. We remained in that
facility until September of 1999, when we moved into
the Jewish Synagogue at 818 Pierce Avenue. We
remained there until March of 2004 when we bought
the facility where we are now located.
Andrew is ordained and licensed with
WHCMA (World Harvest Church Ministerial Alliance) Columbus Ohio, under the direction of Pastor Rod Parsley.